We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Character Artist.. If you are full of ideas and passion for creating high quality characters, if you are interested in top-down RPGs and would like to work with a small dedicated team – apply and be part of taking our character art to the next level!
● Creating high-quality humanoid and quadroped characters and prop assets.
● Working closely with Animation and Design departments.
● Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
● Supporting, providing feedback and mentoring junior colleagues.
● Communicating with external studios/partners and reviewing sourced art assets.
Skills & Requirements
● Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a Character Artist.
● Shipped at least one PC/Console title.
● Proven success in creating high quality characters for games.
● Solid modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
● Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
● Outstanding creativity, commitment, work ethic and sense of order.
● Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constrains.
● Flexible and comfortable working within an iterative and dynamic development process.
● Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
● Software: Maya (or similar), Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter.
● Experience with Rigging and skinning.
● Avid and passionate gamer.
● Excellent English ability, both spoken and written.
● Sense of humour.
Nice to have
● Experience with modular character systems.
● Unity engine skills.
● Traditional drawing, painting and/or sculpting skills.
● Additional 2D skills like graphic design, illustration etc.
● Interest/passion for history.
We offer you
● A down-to-earth and relaxed studio atmosphere.
● A chance to work with passionate people in an international environment.
● Competitive salary.
● 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
● An exciting chance to work on a popular and growing RPG franchise.
● A chance to have your voice heard, directly influence the game, and be more than just another cog in the big machine.
● Nerf shootouts!
● Starting date: As soon as possible.
● Formal relocation assistance is not offered, but we will try to help you, to the best of our ability.
How to Apply
Send a Cover Letter, CV/Resume and Portfolio (or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
All submissions must be in English.
We do accept applications for Internships but only in accordance with academic guidelines.
– Full-time, on site
– 4 to 6 month duration
– Must fulfill the academic requirements of the educational institution
Inquire at email@example.com for further details.
Vi har tidligere taget imod erhvervspraktikanter, men erfaringen viser desværre, at vi ikke har tid og overskud til at give praktikanterne den opmærksomhed, de har brug for og fortjener. Vi har derfor valgt at holde op med at tage erhvervspraktikanter, indtil vi opnår en størrelse, hvor vi kan have nogen til at tage sig af dem.